Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Create with TLC: I'ts a JOY...

It's a JOY...
Greetings!

I am still in the mindset of JOY.  There are so many benefits to having joy - physically, mentally and emotionally.  We really benefit from it when we share joy with others.  I believe we are strengthened when we can celebrate the good in others.

Today, I am sharing a card I made using Create with TLC sentiment "It's a JOY to celebrate you."  This would make a good "just because," "thinking of you" or "birthday" card.  The papers were the muse for the card's color scheme.  I started out with a chocolate cardstock base, layered on some peach cardstock and then light blue.  I topped the card off with this wildflower dp, which lends itself to a variety of color themes.  I took a strip of the chocolate cardstock and layered on an opposing strip of dp.  I finished the card off with this lovely sentiment matted on the chocolate cardstock.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Candy, this is a lovely card. This would make a great inspiration card for anyone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background paper. Just beautiful and springy. Your sentiment is lovely as well...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention