Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Create with TLC: Just saying Hello

Hello
Greetings!

I hope your Thursday is going well.  I have another busy day (and weekend) ahead of me.  I don't always get to take a minute and just say HI or Hello.  So, this card is dedicated to all my crafty friends out there...HELLO! 

I used a 6x6 lilac cardstock base for this card.  I then layered on white and black cardstock and dp.  I used some leftover cardstock and dp to mat my sentiment from Create with TLC.  This card truly is a CAS card.  I really just wanted the sentiment and the dp to do all the talking. The colors were such a contrast of light and dark. 

Hopefully this card will cause a contagious wave of Hellos to those individuals who you think of, but don't get to talk to very often. 

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Candy....That background paper is wonderful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention